Monday, March 24, 2008

We're moving... again

So we have to move. Where we live is small (tiny) and very expensive. So, my husband was out working and ran into an apartment complex in another part of town for 200 less. A little less room as well. Not much though. On the other hand, everything in it is completly new. So that's a bonus.
I am afraid of lossing our cat though. He has always stayed inside until recently. Now we can't keep him inside! This is how we lost our last cat. Moved to a new place, he wanted out, and never came back. He would always meow at the top of his little (big) voice, and always under foot. Couldn't take the whining anymore, so after about 3 weeks we let him out for a bit. He came back, but then the next time he went out, he was gone. Never saw him again. Well like I said before. Life is what it is. Everything happens for a reason.
I really think that. Good things, as well as the bad. There have been many times in my life when something horrible would happen and I would be so mad at God. "Why would you let this happen?" "How could you let this happen?" After some time, sometimes a lot of time, things seem to make sense. We would have NO money and not be able to pay rent, but then at the last minute it would be there.
One tax season, for example,... We failed to get our taxes done on time. We filed an extension and at the end of the 6 month period they give you, we finally filed at the last minunte and sent them in. By chance, we forgot to sign them. We and IRS went back and forth a few times to get the proper things signed. This took about 2 months. Then, the next year, we finally got our return. It was exactly the amount that we needed to weather the winter months. I was awesome.
So anyway,... I guess thats it for now. My baby is angry, and I need to see what the trips are up to. Have a good one!
Me

No comments: