Sunday, March 23, 2008

Oye, what a day.

So, I know I just posted this blog. Never the less, I have an issue already.(duh)
I am married to a great man, that loves me no matter what. However, he comes with twins in tow. They are the same age as my eldest son, 8. So when they come over, there are triplets in our two bedroom apartment. Along with them, we also have a 13 month old baby. (a very loud one) Our bedroom is the living room. Our couch is the bed. Private moments?, I think not.
We have been married for three years (almost). His son still hates my guts. His daughter, on the other hand, calls me mom. How endearing, right?
So anyhow, to the point. They seem to argue ALL THE TIME, with me mostly, my son and their dad. It gets WAY old, and stale. All I want, is to have one weekend that we don't fight, argue, or bicker for no reason what so ever. I love the man, but there seems to be a point where I feel taken over. There are 3 of them, (dad and twins) and the two of us (me and my son).
I hope that my natural son doesn't come across as a mama's boy, but he is. He loves me with all he is.(or at least he thinks so for now.) He will always take my side, comes to cuddle every morning, and always gives hugs and kisses. My son is awesome. I lothe the day he doesn't need me, or want my opinon anymore. :'(
Anyway, I'm off the point. Very much so.
I was trying to say in the first place that I feel icky when my man and I disagree. It just happened to happen tonight. Not the first post I was expecting for all of you. But anyhow, life is what is is. We all got into a big ol' argumement. Myself and my man ended up burried in our laptops. Argh. Not that I mind being here, just not in anger. :(
This is what you can probably expect though. As my intro says, I'm going to write about life. Mine and yours. Lets get to it.
Me.

No comments: