Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sorry

Sorry,
I know it has been a few days. The recovery of my son has been a little rough. To top it off, he has decided to start throwing tantrums. It was actually kinda funny to have a normal baby, to one that throws himself on the floor and kicks around screaming. It is very cute. He will walk around and go to his knees, (since he is unable to flop down due to the surgery) and then sorta squirms around, a little kicking and flailing and screaming. Too funny!!!
Anyway, Royce and I got our first night out alone in well over a year. We decided to go to movie. Well,... I fell asleep before it started. It was the first time in over 1 year that I didn't have to think of the baby and wonder if he was waking up. My step sister and her BF were watching the boys, so I could relax. It was the best nap I ever had.
However, when we got home close to midnight, that baby was up and Nickle had just gotten to sleep. Not the norm! So we had to stay up for a while with baby, give a bottle that he didn't need and he was up twice more that night. Coincidence?, I wonder.
Anywho... Just wanted to check in, give update on baby, and to say I'll be back tomorrow.
Thanks for reading...
Me

No comments: