Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Poor Baby!

So, It took me a while today cause my baby boy had surgery on his boy parts. Poor baby!!! He is in pain, but happy for what it is worth. Every time he falls down, he screams out in pain, :( . However there really isn't anything to do about that.
On the rant side though, the male nurse was trying to prove his worth and knowledge in his field by repeating everything like five times. At the end, in recovery, he was all "you ok mom?", again and again. Also, he was talking about the monitors like I was an infant myself, and I just couldn't look at him anymore. I was trying to talk to my husband about what we were going to have for lunch, (obviously I was OK at this point), and he (the man nurse) was trying to make a bad situation worse.
I admit, I was way worried right before the surgery, during, and after. Then I saw him resting peacefully in recovery. At that point I was fine. But the man kept talking. On and on and on! SHUT UP ALREADY!!! It was like he was trying to prove that he was really smart, but yet needed everyone to know it.
Eh, oh well.
Me

No comments: